Top 6 FAQs
Is CELLCODE HALAL CERTIFIED PRODUCT?
Yes, CELLCODE is certified HALAL by JAKIM (MS2424 : 2012 1025 – 03/2015)
Is CELLCODE APPROVED BY MINISTRY OF HEALTH MALAYSIA (MOH)?
CELLCODE has been approved by Ministry of Health as Traditional Medicine with
MAL NO. : 19046129TC
WHO CAN CONSUME CELLCODE?
CELLCODE can be consumed by anyone 15 years old and above.
DOES CELLCODE HAS ANY ADDED PRESERVATIVES?
CELLCODE is formulated from 100% natural ingredients derived from plants and has no preservatives added.
WHAT DOES CELLCODE TASTES LIKE?
CELLCODE has a light citrusy taste with a hint of sweetness
HOW DOES CELLCODE IMPROVE MY HEALTH?
CELLCODE is scientifically proven to help everyone to keep their body in a good health everyday
PRODUCT GENERAL FAQs
Is CELLCODE a collagen drink?
- CELLCODE is not a collagen drink. It is a concentrated mix of beneficial antioxidants such as Phloretin-G, Vitexin and Ferulic Acid. Formulated from 100% natural ingredients derived from plants, you can expect no adverse side effects to occur.
- These polyphenols are extracted through a proprietary process of treating the ‘selected parts’ of Citrus Microcarpa using natural edible microorganism for fermentation, which makes it easier for our bodies to absorb. The highly concentrated extract achieves faster results in cell repair therapy.
What can CELLCODE do for my health?
- Prevents Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke
- Enhances Immune System
- Anti-inflammatory Effects
- Boosts energy
What can CELLCODE do for my skin?
- Delays aging by fighting against free radicals
- Lightens dark spots, pigmentation and freckles
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Protect skin from harmful UV radiation
- Promotes skin whitening
- Prevent skin cancer
When will the product expire?
- CELLCODE has a shelf life of 18 months from the date its manufactured.
- Unlike other antioxidant products, the active ingredients in CELLCODE are able to remain active throughout the product’s shelf life. Many of the antioxidant products you see today are made from unstable antioxidants which reduce to an almost negligible level in a matter of just weeks after manufacturing.